Frequently Asked Questions
What vaccinations does my dog need?
- Rabies, Distemper within 1-3 year and Bordetella within the last 6 months
- We strongly recommend the Canine Influenza vaccine
What do I need to bring for my pet's stay?
- Bedding and food can be provided, however we suggest your pet stays on their usual diet, please bring all food already portioned in to meals.
How do I prepare my dog for their boarding stay?
- Stop by for a tour and decide which package best suites your pet
- Bring your dog for a behavioral evaluation
- Reduce stress with a "practice" day of daycare or boarding
- This helps them recognize they are getting picked up
- Helps associate positive experiences with Club Pet Resorts
What do I need for my dog to play in daycare?
- An evaluation to determine what activities your dog may enjoy, so we can put them in groups or activities they would enjoy
- Boarding Forms
What if my dog doesn't like being around other dogs?
- We have plenty of activities that your dog can enjoy such as cuddle time and walks. See our Ala Carte Menu
What if my dog becomes ill during his stay?
- Risks of disease and injury are inherent when animals are together in any situation. It doesn't happen often but if something comes up with your pet or we have any questions, we will contact you at the phone number, email, or emergency contact you have on file.
How does pick up work?
- We work like a hotel. Pick up before 1:00 pm to avoid being charged for the departure day.
WHAT PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept payment upon pickup with either cash or charge. No checks.